Friday, January 17, 2014

Final Day of Trial, PLUS Results!

Last day of the trial, the closing statements, went fantastic. Olivia did a great job wrapping up and summarizing the key points of our case. Ashay did well too, but he shuddered from time to time, which I believe made the prosecutions closing statement a little weak. I was disappointed with the outcome of the trial though. Even though we did not get accused of genocide, we were still convicted of kidnapping and terrorism, which I thought and still think is sad. I think part of it was my fault though, with my stage fright while cross-examining. But on the bright side, at least we didn't get convicted of all three charges. Overall I had fun during the case, and I did learn a lot as well! This was a great way to prepare for the test and I'm very proud of the Mongol D.

No comments:

Post a Comment