Wednesday, March 5, 2014

DBQ Reflection

Today's DBQ didn't go as smoothly as I thought it was going to be. The main problem I had with writing it was time management, where I spent too long reading over the articles to pull out the quotes for my essay. I also seemed to be repeating words a lot (such as, according to, in  my opinion, etc.). I do think a good job at grouping my thoughts together; medicine, death of children, and religion. I made my point of view apparent from the start of the essay, stating that the Plague was truly devastating to Europe, but most importantly Italy. Unfortunately, I did not get to finish my essay which is a shame because I had so much I wanted to write about! But for next time, I definitely will be managing my time more wisely, and organizing what I am going to write BEFORE the writing time begins. But DBQ's are by far my favorite type of essay of the three!

No comments:

Post a Comment